In Hong Kong where space is a luxury, this ultra hip 330 square foot apartment features a futuristic sliding wall system that creates up to 24 different room combinations.
Gary Chang grew up in a tiny apartment that he shared with his parents, sisters and a tenant (which is typical in Hong Kong.) His room was the hallway. It shaped his architectural philosophy and gave him first hand experience designing small spaces.
You name it, Gary’s apartment has it. Master bedroom, guest bedroom, bathroom, tub, kitchen, tv room, kitchen, office, even a screening room.
Gary is determined to see his ideas put to use in new multi-unit buildings. He has invited a number of developers to visit, and has meticulously documented his apartment’s history in a book, “My 32m2 Apartment: A 30-Year Transformation” (MCCM Creations, 2008).
Incoming search terms:
- HONG KONG APARTMENT SPACE SAVING
- tiny hong kong apartment
- small hong kong convertable apartment
- small houses chang
- smallest apartment in hong kong
- smallest house in the world hong kong apartment jelly woo
- the smallest service apartment in hong kong
- tiny apartment screening
- tiny home hing king design
- tiny house gary