Meet Peter King, Vermont’s “King” of tiny houses. Keep it simple the Peter King way: 2-3 days per week and $200 to $300 per month. Enjoy this Vermonter’s take on the small and tiny house movement.
** UPDATE **
PETER KING IS TEACHING A HANDS-ON
SMALL HOUSE WORKSHOP IN VERMONT THIS WEEKEND
10 x 10 Tiny House Building Workshop this Weekend!
Basic Carpentry Skills : For Absolute Beginners
As a team of 6, we will build a 10’ x 10’ house with a loft, and a 12/12 roof. 90% of the material will be pre-cut, allowing us to build from foundation to roof ridge cap in two 8 hour days! We will use native softwood that is locally milled.
Learn By Doing
Door – Window Installation
A Tin Roof Will Top It Off
Become One With
• 4 Foot Level • Framing Square • Speed Square
• 25 Foot Tape • Hammer • Chalk Line
• Utility Knife • Chisel • Cats Paw • Bevel Square
December 12 7:00-9:00 PM
December 13-14th 8AM – 4 PM
Call (802) 933-6103 for details.
Taught by Peter King, a pretty good carpenter and an excellent teacher.
Incoming search terms:
- vermont tiny houses
- tiny house builders on the east coast
- peter king tiny houses
- Peter King builder
- tiny homes for sale vermont
- vermont small home designs
- tiny house vermont
- vermont small house builders
- vermont tiny house