We’ve been reading Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits for years. If you are looking to find simplicity in the daily chaos of your life then look no further than Zen Habits.
This ebook will help you:
- Clear clutter and reduce your possessions
- Figure out what’s necessary, and how to be content with less
- Simplify your schedule, your work, and live a less stressful life
- Create a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life, diet and fitness program
- Go paperless and digitize your life
Buy The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life here.
- A small irony
- Notes on using this book
- What is a minimalist life?
- Overall minimalist principles
- How to become a minimalist
- Rethinking necessities
- Simplify what you do
- Clearing clutter
- Minimalist home
- Minimalist workspace
- Minimalist computer
- Going paperless, digitizing
- Minimalist travel
- Wardrobe and grooming
- Minimalist food
- Minimalist fitness
- Minimalist finances
- Finding simplicity with kids
- Dealing with non-minimalist loved ones
- Minimalism is the end of organizing
- Step lightly upon this world: on sustainability
- Other resources
Take a look at a preview of the first few chapters. In line with the title, the pages are pretty sparse.
We have no doubt that this simple book will help you lead a simpler, happier life!